As soon as you have children, you realize how important it is to find the best family medicine clinic in West Houston. Your children’s health becomes so important to you and you want to do everything in your power to give them the type of care that they need.
Here at HOPE Clinic, we feel the same way. We love working with children and families and ensuring that their lives go smoothly. It’s our mission to provide world-class care in a way that really works for your family.
12121 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, Texas 77077
|Monday||11AM – 7PM|
|Tuesday||8AM – 5PM|
|Wednesday||8AM – 5PM|
|Thursday||8AM – 5PM|
|Friday||8AM – 5PM|
Hours of operation may change during holidays. Please call the clinic for holiday hours.
Choosing Our Affordable Family Medicine Clinic in West Houston
Why should you choose us as you search for a West Houston general practice medical clinic? A few of the ways that we stand out include:
- We have language services in 30 languages, so it does not matter if English is not your primary language.
- We often work with the uninsured and underinsured. We have many different payment options. We never want your family to miss out on important care because of money.
- We were built on compassion and integrity. Every staff member that you meet will uphold those ideals.
- We accept walk-in appointments. We know you cannot always plan everything out. Family life gets hectic. Children are unpredictable. Do not let that stop you. Come to us to get care at an affordable family medicine clinic in West Houston exactly when you need it, with or without an appointment.
- At the same time, we have weekend hours so that you can fit those appointments into your schedule even when you work all week.
In short, we put you first. We work hard to make sure you never feel like there are any barriers to excellent medical care for your family. That’s what you get when you come to our family medicine clinic in West Houston.
If you would like to find out more about our West Houston general practice medical services, just call now at 713-773-0803.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), HOPE receives HHS funding and Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
HOPE Clinic is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).