When you visit, please bring with you:
- Two forms of ID (Passport, Green Card, etc)
- Proof of income (four consecutive pay stubs or support letter with a copy of supporter’s ID)
- Insurance card if applicable
- Any medications you take including vitamins
- Immunization record if applicable
- Child’s birth certificate if applicable
Questions or Comments? Contact Us!
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), HOPE receives HHS funding and Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
HOPE Clinic is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).