If you’re looking for mental health services, look no further than our behavioral health community center in Alief, TX. We’re called HOPE Clinic because we offer hope to everyone and we work hard to connect with the community. When you contact us, you know that you’re going to get the type of care you deserve. We guarantee it.
13930 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77083
|Monday||8AM – 5PM|
|Tuesday||8AM – 5PM|
|Wednesday||11AM – 7PM|
|Thursday||8AM – 5PM|
|Friday||8AM – 5PM|
Hours of operation may change during holidays. Please call the clinic for holiday hours.
How Our Affordable Behavioral Health Services in Alief, TX Stand Out
Since we opened, we have dedicated ourselves to becoming the best Alief mental health community center. A few ways that we work toward this goal include:
- Offering walk-in appointments so that you can still get care even if you did not call first.
- Accepting different types of payment plans and specifically working with the uninsured and the underinsured.
- Employing an incredibly talented and experienced staff to make sure that you get world-class affordable behavioral health services in Alief, TX.
- Offering language services so that you can communicate easily with us, no matter what language you speak. We can work with you in Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin and much more.
- Keeping a schedule that includes Saturdays so that we are open when you need us, not just when you’re at work.
Essentially, we’re interested in making this go as smoothly as possible for you. We always put you first. Not only do you get a behavioral health community center in Alief, TX that offers necessary services, but you get a staff that really cares about you. We’re built around integrity, communication and compassion, and we guarantee you are going to like how that focus shapes every interaction.
How You Can Contact Us
We do take walk-in appointments for our Alief mental health services, but maybe you want to get in touch with us in advance. Feel free to use the online contact form or just call us now at 713-773-0803.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), HOPE receives HHS funding and Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
HOPE Clinic is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).