Doctors That Speak Arabic in Houston, TX
At HOPE Clinic, our goal is to eliminate gaps in healthcare in our community — including those caused by language barriers. When you need to find doctors that speak Arabic in Houston, TX, we’re here to help, whether you’re looking for a primary care physician for your family or require expert specialty care for a chronic condition.
HOPE Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that serves all patients, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Aside from our Houston doctors that speak Arabic, we have multilingual staff members who provide care in more than 30 languages.
Committed to You, Committed to Your Family, Committed to Quality Healthcare
Everyone, no matter what their financial situation, should have access to quality, affordable medical care. At our Arabic-speaking walk-in clinic in Houston, TX, you can find:
- Passionate doctors who believe in personal and professional integrity
- Caring, respectful treatment, regardless of your custom, culture or language
- Progressive, comprehensive healthcare services, including primary care
- Preventative care, chronic disease management and healthcare screenings
- OB/GYN care, including free pregnancy tests
- Pediatric care, including well-child visits and immunizations
- Mental health treatment, dental care and vision exams
- Walk-in lab services for bloodwork and urine tests
Because we have doctors fluent in Arabic in Houston, TX, our Arabic-speaking patients never have to feel uncomfortable or worry about how they will communicate their needs to their physician. Our certified counselors can also help you navigate the eligibility requirements and enrollment process for the Affordable Care Act insurance marketplace and other available benefits.
Searching for Doctors Fluent in Arabic in Houston, TX? Call Us
If you’ve struggled to find doctors that speak Arabic in Houston, TX, your struggle is over. Call 713-773-0803 now to make an appointment or visit us today. We’re always here when you need us.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), HOPE receives HHS funding and Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
HOPE Clinic is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).