Progressive and Friendly OB/GYN Care Center in West Houston
Are you looking for affordable, high-quality OB/GYN health care in West Houston? HOPE Clinics are dedicated to serving women’s medical needs regardless of their income level. We believe everyone has a right to excellent health care regardless of their circumstances and we strive to make our services and facilities as accessible as possible.
12121 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, Texas 77077
|Monday||11AM – 7PM|
|Tuesday||8AM – 5PM|
|Wednesday||8AM – 5PM|
|Thursday||8AM – 5PM|
|Friday||8AM – 5PM|
Hours of operation may change during holidays. Please call the clinic for holiday hours.
We are aware that many of our future patients do not speak English, so we have made our services available to patients speaking 30 different languages including the following:
Our OB/GYN care center in West Houston also offers a 24/7 Patient Portal where you can access information via the internet. We understand that many of our patients would prefer to save time in this manner when it is appropriate.
The Core Values of Our Affordable OB/GYN Clinic in West Houston
We believe a great health care facility with an exceptionally high rate of patient happiness and satisfaction results from a clear set of core values.
Here at HOPE Clinic, we take great pride in having the following values guide us in our commitment to your health and well-being:
- Integrity: Professionalism and respect for our patients.
- Commitment: Everyone should have competent and affordable health care.
- Compassion: Treating each patient as a special and unique relationship.
- Community: We regard our clinics as part of the fabric of our community.
- Excellence: High-quality services that are progressive.
- Fiscal Soundness: Hope Clinics are efficient in maximizing our resources for your benefit.
- Collaboration: We value external and internal teamwork.
- Cultural Competence: We strive to understand and respect our patients’ backgrounds, regardless of cultural heritage or language spoken.
Our Affordable OB/GYN clinic in West Houston is built upon a clear set of values that will inspire confidence and lifelong wellness in our patients.
Contact Our West Houston Women’s Care Center Today
Call us at 713-773-0803 or use our convenient online contact form.
We look forward to providing excellent health care for you at our West Houston care center for women. New patients are always welcome.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), HOPE receives HHS funding and Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
HOPE Clinic is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).