Thank you for choosing HOPE Clinic as your medical home.
We accept most major health insurance including ACA Marketplace, CHIP, Medicare and Medicaid. Please bring your insurance card for every visit. We accept credit cards or cash for services.
If you do not have health insurance, we offer sliding scale fees based on your income and family size. Depending on your income, you may be eligible to receive quality health care even though you may not be able to afford the full cost of your medical and behavioral health visits.
To verify your eligibility for sliding scale fees, please bring the following:
- Proof of Identity with picture and current address (Picture ID, Passport, consular ID card or foreign identification)
- Proof of Residency (lease contract or any other document with your current address under your name)
- Proof of Income (last four (4) consecutive pay stubs; if self-employed, an income tax return, letter of employment or letter of support. If you are married and your spouse works, please provide a picture ID and last four (consecutive) pay stubs for your spouse)
- Proof of Family Members (birth certificate for children under 18 years of age; picture ID for older children and spouses)
- Please fill out this Sliding Fee Scale form and bring it with you to the Clinic.
If you do not have one of these documents, we will not be able to help you verify your income.
If you are pregnant and are concerned about the cost of your health care, you may qualify for Texas’s Medicaid for Pregnant Women program or CHIP Perinatal. These programs provide routine pre-natal check-ups, lab work, and access to specialists and hospital care during your pregnancy and delivery. For more information on program eligibility, please see https://www.yourtexasbenefits.com.
Our staff can also provide you with information and help you sign up for health insurance that is available. Please ask the receptionist when you check in for your appointment or speak to someone on your care team.